Prix Fixe Menu Option 3 – $69 – Prices charged are all inclusive (see details below).
This options are perfectly applicable to corporate and social events alike, Sheva Brachot, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, etc.
If you want to upgrade the three options with Hors D’Oeuvres to be served prior to the event, please scroll to the bottom.
Mixed Garden Greens
House soup (types vary)
Entrées (choose one)
Chicken Marsala twin breasts of chicken in a mushroom-herb Marsala wine sauce
The above main dishes come with fries or mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Desserts: (choose one)
Tiramisu – vanilla cake with espresso mousse
Chocolate Dome – chocolate cake with vanilla mousse and dark-chocolate coating
Unlimited soft drinks are included.
Cost: $69 per person plus 8.875% sales tax.
Talia’s Steakhouse’s catering servers are fully compensated for any religious events and/or for all on and off-premises catering, banquets, special prix fixe functions and package deals. Prices charged are all inclusive and no part of the price is purported to be a gratuity. Only sales tax shall be added to the bill.
While your guests are mingling prior to the dinner, it may be you may want to provide some finger food and wine.
Please choose two of the following five items:
1) 1 tray of grilled salmon skewers
2) 1 tray of chicken fingers
3) 1 tray of chicken skewers
4) 1 tray of burger patties
5) 1 tray of Middle Eastern Platter (hot sliced pita with hummus and babaganoush dips)
You will also enjoy 5 bottles (20 glasses) of house wine (white and red).
The above option of Hors d’oeuvre and wines is appropriate for twenty guests will be $380. Amounts of food and charges will change proportionally to the increase in number of guests.
Moreover, in the event that you would be interested in additional hors d’oeuvres or finger food for your guests to enjoy prior to the main meal, please review the following options:
- Chicken skewers – $4 per piece
- Salmon skewers – $4 per piece
- Beef Skewers – $4 per piece
- Chicken Fingers – $3 per piece
- Mini-Burger Patties – $3 per piece
- trays of Kibbeh with chef’s special dip- $2 per piece
- Falafel balls with Tahini- $0.75 per piece
- Moroccan Cigars with chef’s special dip- $2 per piece
- Stuffed mushrooms- $2 per piece
- Tortilla chips with fresh guacamole- $4/person
- Chicken Buffalo or BBQ Wings – 0.75c per piece
- Crudités with dill-mayo tip – $4/person
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter – $4/person
- Mini egg rolls – $2 per piece
- Franks in blankets- $1 per piece
- Mini mushroom bourekas – $2 per piece
- Tuna tartare on waffle chips – $3 per piece
- Fried cauliflower- $1 per piece
You may choose to rent out the entire restaurant which has about 75 seats.
Otherwise, for a group less than 60 guests, i.e. between 15 and 55 guests, we will create a separated, designated, unenclosed section for your group.
You can rent out the entire restaurant; however, a room fee of $1500 will apply, with a minimum guarantee of 70 guests.
Bear in mind that renting out the entire restaurant gives you exclusive use of the main dining area, excluding the bar and outdoor cafe.
Should you request alcoholic beverages, wines, beers, and cocktails, we will open a tab for you.
If you choose to book your party at Talia’s, we will require a non-refundable deposit of 80% of the total amount in advance.
In addition, Talia’s reserves the right to serve other customers who are not related to your party.
Thank you for your interest in Talia’s Steakhouse, and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Talia’s, hopefully, prior to the event.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or to book your event.
I can be reached anytime via e-mail, or on my cell at: 917-753-2700.